................................................

................................................

Sunday 8 January 2017

_____________________________

Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog, 'Beauty on a Budget'!
I've been wanting to start this blog for a really, really long time, and I've finally done it!

On this blog, you'll find: reviews, swatches, hauls & tutorials featuring budget beauty items! I created this blog with the intention of helping others like myself to create their own makeup collection/kit, etc. without needing to shell out serious amounts of cash in the process! (But if you're comfortable with spending large amounts of money on makeup, that's also totally fine! Everyone's welcome here!)

My name is Alisha Amy Jane, I'm 18 years old and I live in England, UK.

I have always had a huge passion for makeup, and having come from a low-income background, and also with me being a full-time student, I could never really afford to fill my bedroom with high-end products. However, this benefited me greatly, as I was able to discover so many high-end-quality brands that are cruelty free and don't have the whopping price tag!
I can't wait to share these brands and products with you!

I want to create a really relaxed, enjoyable environment here on this blog. And we're all here because we love makeup, and we want to get the most out of our money, right?
So I firstly want to say, comments are, of course, welcome on all of my posts here. However, I really want to make a point of saying that I will be monitoring comment activity, and I really don't want to see negative comments either towards myself or other commenters.
(Constructive criticism is okay, though!).

Now that we've got that out of the way...
I can't wait to start sharing my amazing budget beauty finds with you all!
Thanks so much for visiting!
Now pull up a chair, grab your favourite drink and maybe a snack, and let's start~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?